Lillie Pad S.T.E.A.M. Lab is a partnership with the STEAM Team. We provide assorted maker activities for schools, organizations and special events. Our services strive to encourage exploration learning and inspiring Makers of all ages.
STEAM Based Maker Activities
The STEAM Team’s Lillie Pad Events are teacher-led activities with lessons centered around a S.T.E.A.M. curriculum by a Florida certified teacher. Click the link below to view specifics of activities available. The database is a work in progress. Please contact us for additional questions.
Resources We Use
- Adafruit provides a wide variety of materials and kits.
- Code.org is a free resource for any age to learn programming.
- Microsoft provides educational access to program the Circuit Playground with Make Code and other tools, Microsoft also provides Minecraft.
- MIT’s Scratch provides an online area to create stories or games.
- Autodesk’s TinkerCad is great for beginning 3D modeling for 3D printing and multiple uses.